What is the most healthiest fruit that delivers benefits for your health? Fruits along with vegetables packed with powerful nutrients of vitamins and minerals that essential for our body.
Which is better? Whole fruit or juice fruit
Juicing fruits becomes alternatives to consume fruits in fast along with important nutrients. However, the benefit of drink fruit juice perhaps as not as good as eating the whole fruit. Fruit juice becomes a better option for eating picker so a mix of fruits makes juice tastier and flavor. You are even able to add vegetables to fruit juice.
However, there is no scientific research that health benefits of fruit juice are higher from whole fruit. You might consider blending edible parts of fruits and vegetables into more fibers and healthy foods. Consider not adding sugar when you juice fruits as fruits have contained nature sugar.
Nutrients in fruits
There are many reasons why do we eat fruits every day in our diet? Eat more fresh fruit will stay away from you from processed food that bad for health after long term consume. Fruits naturally contain nutrients essentials for health, low calories, and fat. Fruit also helps to prevent illness as it full of antioxidants against free radicals. It contains rich fiber that makes you full longer.
Dark color fruits and vegetable health benefit
We all know that fruits and vegetables have different ranges of colors and do you know that deeply darker colors of fruits and vegetables are better for you? American Institute for Cancer Research found that deeply color vegetables and fruits make up only 0.2 servings from recommended 40 fruits for healthy body count 3.3 servings from American daily consume.
From the research, darker food has more nutrients and antioxidants so it is better recommended. However, these nutrients contain is also depend on the type of foods that you eat. The darker color food no matter it is-whether it red, dark red, yellow, or green- has its benefit.
Here are benefits of green fruits and vegetable facts that make you want to eat these green foodies daily.
- The green fruits and vegetables are signature from chlorophyll pigment. It is nutrients that beam with potassium, folate, fiber, and vitamin A, C, and E.
- Green fruits and vegetables also contain zeaxanthin and lutein, the powerful antioxidant that reduces risks for eye diseases and macular degeneration and promotes eye health
- Reduce risks some types of cancer
- Maintain the strong teeth and bones
- Boost metabolism and burn more calories
What are green foods that you can serve to your family? You can try avocado, broccoli, arugula, edamame, kiwi fruits, spinach, and darker green leafy vegetables. What is the most healthiest fruit you can serve depend on the nutrients and health benefits you want to achieve?
Health Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables
People that eat fruits and vegetables are overall healthy and seem to reduce their risks of disease significantly. Eating fruits and vegetables provide nutrients that important for health and also maintain body health. Here are health facts about fruits and vegetables that you need to know.
- It offers overall healthy since it reduces chronic disease risks significantly, includes stroke and heart attack.
- It reduces risks for certain cancers type
- Diet with fruits and vegetables that enriched with a lot of fibers reduce risks of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Fruits and vegetables contain with potassium which lower blood pressure, reduce kidney stones and increase bone
- It helps calorie intake
Best Fruits to Eat Daily for Health
There are wide ranges of fruits there. What each fruit is good for our body? All of the fruits contain essential nutrients that our body needs. However, if you need fruits that give you specific health benefits, then you need to lists for following fruits below.
- Blackberries. Blackberries have high fiber content and help for better heart health and gut health.
- Grapefruits. Grapefruits contain flavonoids that help prevent some cancers, obesity, and inflammation.
- Limes. Citrus fruits that have doses of Vitamin C that benefit into antioxidants properties and antibacterial.
- Oranges. Oranges have become the richest sources of vitamin C and it is essential for the immune system.
- Lemon. Lemon is citrus fruits that contain Vitamin C, flavonoids, and antioxidants. It is essentially against as anticancer, anti-diabetic properties.
Regards to your body condition, it is best to choose the best fruit for human body health goals that you want to achieve. For example, if you target weight loss with fruit, you can try avocado that high with fiber and low cholesterol.
Tips for adding fruits and vegetables to your healthy daily diet
Read this useful health tips fruits and vegetables that make you able to add the benefit of fruits and vegetables into your diet.
- Keep a bowl filled with fruit in the kitchen counter or desks so you can grab it easily when you are hungry.
- Buy ready to eat fruits and vegetables in the market
- Keep dried fruit for a snack to take when you go away from home
- Microwave vegetables to make it cook fast
- Dip raw vegetables in peanut butter, hummus or salad dressing
- Roast fruits and vegetables
- Season the cooked vegetables with olive oil and lemon juice for adding flavor and herbs
- Baked apples or pear topped with honey and cinnamon for dessert
- Make goals for servings you need to add into your diet
- Start to add fruits and vegetables to your diet with small steps. You can do these by start mix sliced fruit into cereal or yogurt, make fruit and vegetable smoothies, add fruits and vegetables into oatmeal or pancake, add salad top with dried fruits or sliced fruits, or adding a lot of vegetables into the sandwich.
Adding fruits and vegetables into your diet is simple and easy. Just remember to always track how many fruits and vegetables that you need to eat each day. Most people are likely to eat more fruits and vegetables when writing down the servings you get. Make a list of what is the most healthiest fruit and vegetables that you love most to add.